Each of our member firms is committed to delivering timely results as promised, and to exceeding our clients' expectations in every way possible.
How do we do that?
- We invest significant effort at the outset of an engagement to truly understand our client's culture, operations and needs. Together with our clients, we develop focused, thorough and ultimately successful search strategies.
- We have invested in state-of-the-art technology in order to manage our search process and growing database. The lion's share of our efforts are focused on identifying talent not yet known to our clients. Often the most suitable candidates are happily employed and not proactively looking for a change. We professionally yet persistently encourage these individuals to open their minds to opportunities outside of their current organizations.
- We strive to deliver a strong panel of diverse candidates taking into account a variety of qualities including: ethnicity, gender, work experience, experience gained in different geographies and leadership style.
- We utilize a competency-based framework to better understand how the skills and expertise of a candidate address the needs of the client.
- We rely on a validated assessment tool to provide additional insight into how candidates will lead, how they will approach and solve problems, how their emotional profiles fit within our clients' environments, and what motivates them to succeed.
- We seldom use advertising, and only recommend it if it is required to fulfill a specific search strategy. We have found that unless there is a meaningful objective to be achieved, advertising can prove to be extremely costly for our clients, can often slow the process, and may offer minimal benefit. Nevertheless, there are some instances when targeted advertising may be appropriate and necessary.
- With our global partner, Garda (TSX:GW), we verify all degrees and accreditations. Garda is a global provider of security solutions, and risk consulting. Headquartered in Montreal, Garda's professionals, among the most highly qualified and best-trained in the industry, serve clients throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. In addition, when warranted, we undertake credit and criminal checks.
- We personally conduct extensive and rigorous references.
- We manage the negotiation and presentation of all offers of employment, to ensure that candidates exit their current roles professionally and decisively, and are ultimately successful in their integration into their new roles and organizations.
We look forward to discussing how our process might be customized to best address your organization's specific talent needs.